Thursday, June 2, 2011

Stolen

What's stolen ?


its my heart ♥♥♥ hehehe ^^


Beside my boyfriend ^^....I guess crafting are the one really captures my heart. i really enjoy my time while doing papercrafting :)

Penny black stamps products and hero arts are my main collection at the moment. Both stamps company products are just fabulous ! and lately i have been peekin around to watch more inspirations where i found another heart stealer such as the cutest lawn fawn stamp set and Studio calico collection. I have not own them yet but they are on my wish list ^^ Now i began to afraid of my craft stuff storage. i might need a bigger space....


Here's my second card of this week. I also enter this for penny black frame challenge.and on this card i am using my favourite couple, mimi and miles in a buttony frame. This card is actually very simple, but.... Yup, i handcut all the buttons. hahaha.


always .... For you


always .... For you (side view)


Stamps : penny black mimi and miles set, cute as a button cling set


Coloring : copics

Pattern paper from Jillbeans

Bakers twine from the twinery

Also Entering this card





Have a great weekend!!

9 comments:

  1. Cathy this is sooo cuuuteee and lovely color you have used...Adorable card....mampir tmpt ku ya baru smpt bikin 1 card say...krn sekolah lagi hobby ngga kepegang hehe...cute images Cathy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really pretty card Cathy.

    I love the pretty pinks and that little button frame works so well with Mimi and Miles peeping out.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month, good luck and look forward to seeing more of your lovely work.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow Cathy! Your work really blows me away! You are so talented! I need a piece of your brain so that I can think like you when you create! Totally awesome work Cathy! This needs a super duper award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! Love that heart frame! Nicely done, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow, this is fantastic Cathy. A really fresh and contemporary card - I LOVE it!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts this month.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Cathy. Your card is so bright and fresh and the colours are beautiful. A perfect card for our challenge this month at Penny Black at Allsorts. Good luck in the draw and we hope to see you again for another of our challenges.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  7. How SWEET and LOVELY! I can tell that you crafted with all your love and passion as it shows!! This is totally cute and I adore the soft colors that you use. I'm your fan, Cathy! Congrats on being highlighted! I {heart} this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!! Love all the fussy cute buttons. This card is just too cute for words!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a true labour of love to cut out all the buttons Cathy, love the frame you created with them.

    Many thanks for sharing at Penny Black at Allsorts.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget